Our aim is to support pupils, schools and parents in their use of visuals to support children and young people in their learning and daily lives.
Free RWI Phonics lessons at home during school closures
From Tuesday 5th January 2021, we will restart our free Read Write Inc. Phonics lessons on YouTube for children to watch at home.
One lesson at each level will show at 9.30 am each day and be available for 24 hours.
- Set 1 Speed Sounds, Word Time and Spelling: for children in Reception and children who are new to English.
- Set 2 Speed Sounds and Spelling: for children in Year 1 and 2 (and those in Reception that can read Set 1 Speed Sounds.)
- Set 3 Speed Sounds and Spelling: for children in Year 1 and 2 that can read Set 2 Speed Sounds.
- Read longer words: for children who can read Set 3 sounds and words confidently.
- Read Red Words 1: for children who are reading Red, Green, Purple, Pink and Orange Read Write Inc. Storybooks. Many children are able to read these in Year 1.
- Read Red Words 2: for children who are reading Yellow, Blue and Grey Read Write Inc. Storybooks. Many children are able to read these in Y2.
- Read and Hold a Sentence 1: reading and writing practice for children reading Green, Purple, Pink and Orange Read Write Inc. Storybooks. (For children reading and writing with Set 1 sounds confidently and learning Set 2 sounds.)
- Read and Hold a Sentence 2: reading and writing practice for children reading Yellow, Blue and Grey Read Write Inc. Storybooks. (For children reading and writing words with Set 2 sounds confidently and learning Set 3 sounds.)
A universal lifelong learning service in Dumfries & Galloway which supports independence, self-confidence, and essential skills for life & work.
Lots of resources to support home learning.
We deliver emotionally engaging programs which provide evidence-based, practical strategies to build resilience and become happier. We acknowledge and pay respect to the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia.
The Social is a new talent development project. We develop talent both in front and behind the camera and commission new content daily. A project for +18s by BBC Scotland.
16th July to 19th July
Smart recovery meetings every Tuesday and Friday. Pick up the zoom link from the page to take part.